2017年1月10日星期二

I Am Already Found the Key to Better Health

Editor's note:This article was first published in 51yamBBS, and it was deleted by moderator after a long time unfortunately for DuoSuccess traditional chinese medicine which caused much debate is hard to be accepted in modern society.Yet it moved and helped at least hundreds of moms with their families.

Dear everyone, I'm BigYang's mom. I'm back with the key to better health though I left from 51yam BBS over seven months. During the day in maternal health BBS plate,my son used the treatment methods following the directons of  Mrs Sea fish, let It Be, moderator Graterful Heart and other friends in BBS without taking western medicines. 51yam BBS made me away from western medicines. (Bow my thanks to everybody here)  From now on, I stimulated myself to study traditional chinese medicine. Although I tasted blood, the more is at sea. I was confused about learning syndrome differentiation by cupping, moxibustion and massage.I sadly realized that the day of became a qualified and skilled doctor to cure my son was so far. At that time, a friend showed us a website in a post yet maybe many people didn't notice. (This post was deleted by moderator several days later perhaps he thought the credibility was not high or was afraid of causing problems to someone.) This is DuoSuccess chinese medicine online hospital, it changed everything, my son is under treatment over seven months, the treatment is very good. My son become taller and fatter that is quite a different person. As six years old,he is lively and lovely than other students in the first grade in primary school. And above all he was no longer as the sickly and timid child.

While writing this post, I tried to hold the exciting emotions down. I'm afraid of someone who would doubt my purpose in the post, I'm afraid that they may thought I was promoting medical products. I'm a mother who loved my child. I had a deep understanding of mother’s mind especially when their children were ill. Moms were devastated and exhausted. I was the same way. So don’t doubt me. I felt very sorry not only for the sick children but also for the tired moms. I really wish they would be healthy and happy just like us.


The therapies of DuoSuccess hospital are amazing and mysterious that very few believed and known. But this is not represent the therapies are ineffective. Chairman Mao said that practice is the only criterion for testing truth. The effective treatment is “Holy Grail”. The methods are easy and you can simply do this by believing. My son did not get injections or take drugs, nor take any other treatment methods which contain massage, cupping, acupuncture or soaking the foot over seven months. My son feels physically healthier. Accept DuoSuccess traditional chinese medicine treatment depends on the fate and blessing of the patients. I hope everyone who has seen my post would not miss this treatment. And I realized the promise of looked for the key to better health after I left from 51yam BBS. Now I found it. I swear by a mother’s reputation that this is the best way to get healthy in the world. 


Author: ZhaoHui Fan
Translator:Yan Wang

沒有留言:

發佈留言